Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

  1. #31
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> mccain wasnt born in the united states.</div></div>

    McCain was born on an army base in Panama. Which being a military base no matter where it is is American soil and the same as the soil you stand on everyday. And Panama being a U.S. territory at the time made him a U.S. citizen. Obama's mother did not meet the citizenship requirements to entitle him to automatic citizenry if born outside the U.S. no matter how you spin it.
    That is if he was born outside the U.S. ie. Canada or Kenya.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    All I can say is that no one has any one shred of proof to back up any accusation that Obama's not eligible and to suggest as much is wishful thinking and conjecture due to rumors on their part. All of this came due to the thought amongst those who don't want Obama to run having the preconceptions based on his middle name, his color, his religious background, etc...all veiled shots tossed out there to discredit, that really, in the end, don't have any bearing on him running the country or not.

    Trust me--I have no idea who I'm going to vote for, but if the types of people who are going to vote for McCain or any Republican ticket are the ones concocting these stories w/o any shreds of evidence just to try to get a leg up on the opposing party ticket...then that sickens me, and is about the last straw for me when it comes to any type of Republican leadership.

    Screw it--may as well not even vote.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Screw it--may as well not even vote. </div></div>

    And cut!

    You no longer have any say in anything <span style='font-family: Arial Black'> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>IF </span> </span> you do this. You get to set and watch with no opinion. And don't even think about trying that George Carlin backass logic to say the opposite.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. The VP could end up running the country. </div></div>

    I don't think many people understand just how right you are....

    If Grandpa wins, I give him about a 30% chance of making it 4 years while remaining healthy...

    If Osama wins, In all honesty, I put his chances under 10% unless he goes on some type of lockdown....I seriously doubt he even makes it to the first of this next year....I don't meen to be the bringer of bad news, but America has more than its share of extreme radical people...Actually if Osama is elected, as strange as it sounds, I look for his assasination to launch the largest uprising/civil war in American hystory, with towns being burned by his supporters and so on...


    Just my 2cents
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #35
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You no longer have any say in anything <span style='font-family: Arial Black'> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>IF </span> </span> you do this.</div></div>

    First Amendment says otherwise, last I checked--just like the 2nd amendment says I can own a gun.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You get to set and watch with no opinion.</div></div>

    I can think whatever I wish, regardless of whether or not I vote. I still live in this country, and it's basic human nature to see events around you and have an opinion on it.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And don't even think about trying that George Carlin backass logic to say the opposite. </div></div>

    Great bit, but that wasn't the direction I was heading in. I'm just jaded with the whole system, both sides. I don't see any reason to really vote with all the mudslinging and stupidity that's played in the media regarding the election on a daily basis.

    This whole thing isn't some kind of bloomin popularity contest...it's who's going to be our Commander in Chief and run this country the way it needs to be run, because the way it's been run for the past 8 years ain't cuttin it at all, regardless of party affiliation--if Bush were a Dem or an Independent or even a Communist party member...I'd feel the same way.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    You do still have the right to free speech but without having voted and put forth the effort to make a change then you have no place to argue when it doesn't go your way.

    If you don't vote you have made a conscious decision to take whatever comes an support it.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This whole thing isn't some kind of bloomin popularity contest </div></div>

    I disagree that is EXACTLY what it is now.

    As far as the VP running the country you are wrong it will be party leaders running the show just as it has been for a VERY long time now

    The last person I felt good about voting for prez was Ross Perot(sp?) I remember the whole throwing your vote away arguments but at the end of the day I felt good about voting for him and I have NOT felt that was since.


    I think BOTH parties have some good Ideas but neither will follow threw with them.....If I were laying odds I think Oboma will win this election but after 4 years when troops are still in Iraq (and elsewhere in the Middle east) Gas is $5 or $6 a gallon, Healthcare is expanded Slightly at best (IMHO it will turn into companies larger than X number of employees MUST offer HC) and The campaign will begin again with the exact same thing next election (to finish the work that we started in the last 4 years)

    If Mccane wins troops will stay in Iraq (and elsewhere in the Middle east), Gas will be $5 or $6 a gallon, and in a huge bi partisan push Healthcare is expanded Slightly (IMHO it will turn into companies larger than X number of employees MUST offer HC)

    The ONLY difference between the 2 is 1 will have a (R) beside there name the other a (D)

    Until WE can do a better job in the Primaries to chose a canadate we are screwed (How many on here voted in the Primary this year? How many times has the canadicy been decided BEFORE Virginia has had its primary? It should PISS YOU OFF as a voter that a FEW select states for whatever reason get to do the real selection of the President)

  8. #38
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This whole thing isn't some kind of bloomin popularity contest </div></div>

    I disagree that is EXACTLY what it is now.
    </div></div>

    I agree--my point is that it shoudln't be that way at all. It should be about the best things for our country, regaining our undisputed spot as the greatest country in the world, and taking care of our people. Not lining a select few's pockets and screwing the remainder (and might I add the majority) on a daily basis.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    Four out of 9 agree...so what 5 out of the nine agree otherwise...and I can read. It's not like the constitution is written in Chinese or somethin. It's not like ya need a translator. Your rights don't have to be affirmed in order for you to have em. IMO guns are for pu$$ies anyways tho. And for alot of y'all who squall about your rights being "violated", you guys support the party that came up with a set of laws that infringe on your rights more than any other law EVER...it's called the Patriot Act...look it up.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #40
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama not eligible for office of POTUS

    Well, a citizen can choose a candidate to vote for by many options, and I seriously am considering holding my vote for the reasons I listed above...

    I don't think McCain can stay healthy

    I don't feal like having a civil war (they aren't optional you know, everybody fights in those)
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •